Join our growing Product Engineering team!
We're looking for developers to help us build our product and company. Synap is a relationship management platform for post-sales collaboration and teamwork. Our product brings data from many systems together to provide a definitive story and insights about the customer journey, which means that we have some fun challenges involving bringing a tremendous amount of data together and presenting it in a useful and engaging way.
Technologies We Use:
- Ruby on Rails
- React and Flux
- Lots and lots of APIs
Ruby on Rails skills are required. There is no minimum experience requirement. Experience working in a professional software development role is preferred but not required. This position is on-site in our downtown Chicago office.
Working at Imagineer:
You'll participate in weekly iterations with a product team consisting of a product manager and designer and a few other developers. You'll be shipping code every single day (ideally, of course). While you'll work a lot on your own, sometimes you'll pair when it's a good idea to do so. In addition to writing code, you'll spend nearly as much time reading it: there will be pull requests from other developers for you to review to make sure we're following good practices and catching issues as early as possible. Since you have a life and family outside of the office, you'll show up to work at a flexible time and leave when you decide you need to leave. It's also important to take time off to recharge, so you'll have a liberal vacation policy and a mandated consecutive week off at least once a year. You'll also have the opportunity to influence all of the above via regular retrospectives at the team and company level.
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values:
- Integrity - We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
- Openness - We are transparent with each other and our customers and are open to new ideas and ways to solve problems.
- Pragmatism - We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
- Gratitude - We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.