Join our growing Sales and Marketing team!
Imagineer Technology Group is a SaaS software company that makes and markets relationship management, fund marketing, and investment research tracking platforms for the asset management industry. We’re looking for a collaborative team player to help us to drive the success of our sales and marketing organization. The position will involve supporting our marketing and communications strategy across all forms of social and traditional media as well as helping to refine the flow of our sales processes by working with and supporting the day-to-day activities of our sales reps.
At Imagineer, we believe in acting in a spirit of integrity, openness, gratitude, and pragmatism. If these are values you also share, and you think you can tackle to role outlined above, we’d love to meet you!
This role will require you to learn the ins and outs of our products to support the daily activities of the sales and marketing team. You'll get the chance to work with multiple people internally across several geographies to produce content, prep for product demonstrations, and help to organize our sales efforts while also bringing your own digital marketing ideas and experience to the table.
Here's how you can make an impact:
- Manage our sales training software platform and coordinate sessions with the reps
- Provide ongoing support to the firms’ sales team, whether it’s creating sales materials or researching product-related questions from prospective clients
- Help to maintain demonstration databases across our suite of products
- Work with our Marketing Associate to manage our calendar of industry and internally produced events
- Identify and help us tackle new opportunities to drive exposure for our products in our industry
- Help organize our weekly sales meetings and daily one-on-ones between sales management the sales representatives
- Help manage content and marketing initiatives across all company platforms (website, blog, social networks, marketing materials, targeted campaigns, etc.)
- Work with HubSpot, our proprietary CRM, and other tools to track and analyze data and report on our key KPIs
Here are some of the things you should bring to the team:
- The ability to bring a disciplined approach to your work to produce results with limited supervision
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing, sales, or account management.
- High-energy, are a self-starting team player, creative thinker, and influencer.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar degree, or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to filter detailed information into effective marketing communications.
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values:
- Integrity - We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
- Openness - We are transparent with each other and our customers and are open to new ideas and ways to solve problems.
- Pragmatism - We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
- Gratitude - We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.
Think you're an excellent fit for this position? Head to here and tell us a bit about yourself: