Join our growing Sales team!
Imagineer Technology Group is an award-winning provider of relationship management software and services that help investor relations, fund marketing, and account management teams effectively service their clients and operate more efficiently.
We're open to candidates located in Chicago, IL or New York, NY for this position!
Working at Imagineer, you will gain experience interacting with prospective customers across a broad geographical area as you respond to inbound leads, prospect for new business, and pitch multiple software and service offerings to hedge funds, traditional asset managers, wealth managers, and other institutional investors. This role will require you to learn the ins and outs of our products, qualify and manage inbound leads, hunt down new prospective customers, and prepare and present product demonstrations to work sales opportunities through the pipeline.
Here's how you can make an impact:
- Spend a considerable amount of time learning the ins and outs of industry best practices for fund marketing, investor relations, and manager research so that you can talk the talk with our clients and prospects.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and demonstration requests and convert those to qualified prospects for your pipeline.
- Shepherd your prospects through the entire sales process using our consultative, customer-centric methodology.
- Prepare, customize, and conduct product demonstrations as part of the sales process.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual performance objectives related to sales activities and revenue production.
Here are some of the things you should bring to the team:
- Ideally, 1-3 years of work experience in inside sales or account management.
- A customer-centric mindset coupled with the desire to learn, grow, and achieve success for yourself and your teammates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to filter detailed information into effective communications.
- The ability to bring a disciplined approach to your work to produce results with limited daily supervision.
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values:
- Integrity - We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
- Openness - We are transparent with each other and our customers and are open to new ideas and ways to solve problems.
- Pragmatism - We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
- Gratitude - We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.
Do you share our values? We are looking for talented people from diverse backgrounds to join our team. If you are passionate about building products, teams, and businesses, we hope you'll apply by sending us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.