Join our Product Design Team!
We’re looking for an amazing designer to help create a useful, usable, and beautiful experience for users of Clienteer, our flagship relationship management app for investment managers. Do you get deep satisfaction from distilling complicated processes into elegant software workflows that make people's workday more productive and enjoyable? If so, check out the details below.
Imagineer offers an exciting and innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and leadership to support great products and take your career to the next level. At Imagineer, we believe in acting in a spirit of integrity, openness, gratitude, and pragmatism. If these are values you also share, and you think you can tackle the role outlined above, we’d love to meet you!
Here's how you can make an impact:
- Design cohesive and intuitive experiences for users across platforms, starting with the web app and extending across mobile and desktop app experiences.
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, and other stakeholders to bring ideas to life as working software.
- Produce artifacts appropriate to the design challenge at hand, which might include research reports, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, clickable prototypes, and usability tests.
- Advocate for the role of design and help shape its place in Imagineer's software development process.
- Design pattern libraries, style guides, and other tools that developers can leverage to build a more cohesive and usable user experience.
Here are some of the things you should bring to the team:
- 3 or more years of experience designing many aspects of software products, from research, to user flows, to UI elements and beyond.
- An online portfolio that presents your best work and describes your process
- A collaborative approach to designing products as a partner with the development team.
- Proficiency with your favorite UI design tools like Sketch, InVision, Photoshop or similar apps, plus an eagerness to experiment with and new tools and techniques.
- A solid understanding of visual design principles, including layout, typography and color.
- The ability to communicate your ideas clearly through visual designs, as well as in conversational and written English.
- A portfolio with examples of your design work, and the process and thinking behind them.
- Experience with UX research, usability testing, and prototyping is a plus. And while coding is not required, you will have direct access to the application code.
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values:
- Integrity - We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
- Openness - We are transparent with each other and our customers and are open to new ideas and ways to solve problems.
- Pragmatism - We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
- Gratitude - We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.
Do you share our values? We are looking for talented people from diverse backgrounds to join our team. If you are passionate about building products, teams, and businesses, we hope you'll apply by sending us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.