Join our growing Client Service team!
Imagineer Technology Group is a SaaS software company that makes and markets relationship management, fund marketing, and investment research tracking platforms for the asset management industry. We are looking for a dynamic and relationship focused Client Service Implementation Associate to join our growing services team. This position serves as the front-line in our customer engagement, on-boarding, and relationship management efforts. We’re looking for collaborative a team player to help us support the growth of our business while maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction. If you’re a go-getter with a technical aptitude, possess a composed demeanor, and can communicate proficiently with various individuals, this role may be for you.
Imagineer offers an exciting and innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and leadership to support great products and take your career to the next level. At Imagineer, we believe in acting in a spirit of integrity, openness, gratitude, and pragmatism. If these are values you also share, and you think you can tackle the role outlined above, we’d love to meet you!
At Imagineer, we believe in acting in a spirit of integrity, openness, gratitude, and pragmatism. If these are values you also share, and you think you can tackle to role outlined above, we’d love to meet you!
Here's how you can make an impact:
- Lead clients through the software on-boarding process from start to finish including initial setup, data migration, training, and support.
- Communicate proficiently with C-level financial services executives, marketing and investor relations teams, and other experienced professionals.
- Collaborate with many departments (i.e. sales, support and development) located in various offices globally.
- Work across multiple platforms to facilitate client & team communication and ensure proper documentation of tasks.
- Act as a primary point of contact to handle client requests while also developing and maintaining relationships with our clients.
Here are some of the things you should bring to the team:
- Experience with onboarding new clients/customers.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and an excellent time manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to filter detailed information into effective communications.
- The ability to bring a disciplined approach to your work to produce results with limited daily supervision.
- High-energy, are a self-starting team player, creative thinker, and speaks up.
- BA/BS from a -year accredited university.
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values:
- Integrity - We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
- Openness - We are transparent with each other and our customers and are open to new ideas and ways to solve problems.
- Pragmatism - We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
- Gratitude - We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.
Do you share our values? We are looking for talented people from diverse backgrounds to join our team. If you are passionate about building products, teams, and businesses, we hope you'll apply by sending us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.